Welcome to the Spokane County Superior Court Jury System
If you are currently serving as a Juror, please scroll down below to view the Call Group information.
If you have recently received a summons for jury service in Spokane County Superior Court, you can use this site to do the following:
- RESPOND to the Summons and watch the orientation videos
- Have the opportunity to RESCHEDULE to another date
- Learn how to request a hardship EXCUSAL
- Learn about the CALL IN PROCEDURE
- Notify the Court about special needs you may have during your jury service (wheelchair, hearing impairment, etc)
- For jurors who recently reported for jury service, you may review your service history
To learn more about jury service, visit the Jury Service
Notice page at the Spokane County web site.
If requesting an excusal please submit it no later than TWO WEEKS prior to your service date.
Watch Orientation Videos
Juror FAQ COVID-19
The following Call Groups should report for jury service on
Thursday, May 26, 2022:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Superior Court DOES NOT require any additional jurors to report for Jury Service on Thursday, May 26th or Friday, May 27th
- No additional call groups are needed today.
All Jurors that were summoned for May 23rd, please check the website again on Friday evening after 5:30 p.m. to see if you are needed for possible service on Tuesday, May 31st.
Thank you and have a great holiday weekend!
Check back after 5:30pm for the next day's call groups.