Welcome to the Spokane County Superior Court Jury System
If you are currently serving as a Juror, please scroll down below to view the Call Group information.
If you have recently received a summons for jury service in Spokane County Superior Court, you can use this site to do the following:
- RESPOND to the Summons
- Have the opportunity to RESCHEDULE to another date
- Learn how to request a hardship EXCUSAL
- Learn about the CALL IN PROCEDURE
- Notify the Court about special needs you may have during your jury service (wheelchair, hearing impairment, etc)
- For jurors who recently reported for jury service, you may review your service history
To learn more about jury service, visit the Jury Service
Notice page at the Spokane County web site.
If requesting an excusal please submit it no later than TWO WEEKS prior to your service date.
Juror FAQ COVID-19
The following Call Groups should report for jury service on Friday, April 23, 2021:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Superior Court DOES NOT require any additional jurors for Friday, April 23rd.
- No additional call groups are needed for the date indicated.
Individuals who were summoned for April 19th in Call Groups 42, 43, 45, 46, 47, 49, 51, 52, 55, 57 & 59 please check the website again on Friday evening after 5:30 p.m. to see if you are needed for possible service on Monday April 26th.
Jurors who were summoned for April 19th in Call Groups 41, 44, 48, 50, 53, 54, 56, 58 & 60 have now completed your service and are excused for the rest of your term.
Thank you and have a great night!