Welcome to the Spokane County Superior Court Jury System
If you are currently serving as a Juror, please scroll down below to view the Call Group information.
If you have recently received a summons for jury service in Spokane County Superior Court, you can use this site to do the following:
- RESPOND to the Summons
- Have the opportunity to RESCHEDULE to another date
- Learn how to request a hardship EXCUSAL
- Learn about the CALL IN PROCEDURE
- Notify the Court about special needs you may have during your jury service (wheelchair, hearing impairment, etc)
- For jurors who recently reported for jury service, you may review your service history
To learn more about jury service, visit the Jury Service
Notice page at the Spokane County web site.
If requesting an excusal please submit it no later than TWO WEEKS prior to your service date.
Juror FAQ COVID-19
The following Call Groups should report for jury service on
Thursday, September 23, 2021:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Superior Court requires individuals in the following Call Groups to report to the Jury Assembly Room between 9:15 and 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, September 23rd. Call Groups: 50, 52, 53 & 54.
- If your Jury Service began on September 20: Call Group(s) 50, 52, 53, 54 (See below for reporting times)
All remaining Jurors that were summoned for September 20th please check the website again on Thursday evening after 5:30 p.m. to see if you are needed for possible service on Friday September 24th.
Thank you and have a great night.
Check back after 5:30pm for the next day's call groups.