Welcome to the Spokane County Superior Court Jury System
If you are currently serving as a Juror, please scroll down below to view the Call Group information.
If you have recently received a summons to serve on Jury Duty in Spokane County Superior Court, you can use this site to do the following:
- RESPOND to the Summons
- Have the opportunity to RESCHEDULE to another date
- Learn how to request a hardship EXCUSAL
- Learn about the CALL IN PROCEDURE
- Notify the Court about special needs you may have during your Jury Duty (wheelchair, hearing impairment, etc)
- For jurors who recently reported for Jury Duty, you may review your service history
To learn more about jury duty, visit the Jury Duty
Notice page at the Spokane County web site.
If requesting an excusal please submit it no later than TWO WEEKS prior to your service date.
The following Call Groups should report for jury duty on Monday, June 1, 2020:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: In accordance with the Court's ongoing response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all jurors summoned to appear through July 3, 2020 have been excused from Jury Service.
- No additional call groups are needed for the date indicated.